Elite athletes and teams
Top international athletes have to deal with intense pressure before and during competition. The margins for success are small and usually are found in how an athlete harnesses his/her mental and emotional energy. Dr. Jennings has a proven track record of helping athletes and teams achieve peak performance in order to achieve their goals.
Dr. Jennings is the director of Mind in Sport consultancy, which was established in South Africa in 1990, as a dedicated service to assist elite athletes and teams enhance performance during international competition. Under the umbrella of Mind in Sport, Dr. Jennings has conducted research into the dynamics of performance and has developed his unique model of motivation that integrates the energy and information dimensions of an athlete and/or a team.
Dr. Jennings can assist athletes and teams to:
- enhance confidence and improve concentration
- relax during stressful competition
- peak in performance
- understand how to integrate physical, mental and emotional energy in performance
- develop strategies to achieve goals and enhance winning
- identify personal blocks that limit and restrict performance